Many people don’t realize that the skin is the largest organ in the body and is the best organ for detoxification of the harmful anaerobic germs. This detoxification is best accomplished by taking periodic hydrogen peroxide baths.The hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) added to your bath water will release its extra oxygen molecule which will, in turn, neutralize the harmful acids on your skin. It will also stop many infections and help your body maintain its PH balance. These harmful bacteria cannot survive in an oxygen rich environment and you will feel much more relaxed and energized after taking your Hydrogen Peroxide Bath.
You should use only food grade hydrogen peroxide for your bath water either in the 17.5% or 35% strength. Regular hydrogen peroxide purchased from your pharmacy is only 3% and contains many different types of potentially harmful stabilizers. To improve the results of the bath you can also add an enhancing bath salt which will accelerate the effects of the hydrogen peroxide. We recommend our Healing Bath Salt, which is formulated to help oxygenate the bathwater and draw poisons and toxins from the body.
The procedure for your refreshing Hydrogen Peroxide Bath is quite simple:
1) Fill your bathtub with warm, not hot water.
2) Add your 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide, 1/4 cup to 1 cup. (Start with the weaker solution and gradually add a little more as your body gets used to the added oxygen).
3) Give yourself a good dry body rub as you wait for your tub to fill. This body rub will remove the dead skin that accumulated on your body. It will also increase your blood circulation and open the pores of your skin to permit the hydrogen peroxide in your bath water better access. This dry body rub should be done with a natural bristle brush, as firm as your body can tolerate.
4) After your dry body rub, soak in the tub for twenty minutes to half an hour and let the hydrogen peroxide and bath salts work their magic in detoxifying your body.
5) After your refreshing bath you can take a shower to further cleanse the body of any remaining dead skin particles. Many people, who take a regular hydrogen peroxide bath, will go a step further and spray their body with a light mist of diluted hydrogen peroxide.
That is just about all you have to do to enjoy the many benefits of taking a regular hydrogen peroxide bath, but there are a few things you should know in regards to these baths:
– It is better to experiment with the best time to take these baths. Many people have found they have a problem sleeping if they take the bath before going to bed. This is because of the extra oxygen absorbed by the body. Try taking your bath in the morning and you will start your day feeling refreshed and energized.
– Start with a smaller quantity of food grade hydrogen peroxide and gradually build up to a stronger concentration as your body gets used to the added oxygen. If you use too strong a solution at first, you may experience slight headaches and possible muscle pain. This is just the reaction to your body detoxification and is no cause for alarm. As your body adjusts you can increase the concentration of hydrogen peroxide.
– Have a cold glass of ice water handy and keep your body hydrated while relaxing in your bath.
– Keep the bath water away from your face and hair.